Required: a new book by your favourite author; a no-nonsense, kick-ass protagonist; fast-action thrills and spills that send your heart racing nineteen to the dozen; guaranteed entertainment. Solution: this book. (See About the Book below.)
Not that I ever doubted it. I have twenty-one Berkom novels under my belt, so it’s fair to say I’m not just a fan, I’m utterly besotted.
This one absolutely delivers. You have to stay sharp, mind. Mac trusts no one, and frankly neither should the reader. Every chapter keeps you second-guessing right up to the climactic end.
As ever, Berkom throws every ounce of her honed, high-octane storytelling into the mix: tight pacing, ruthless tension and action sequences that practically sizzle.
And the best part? There’s more to come.
See Also:
A Killing Truth
A One Way Ticket to Dead
A Plague of Traitors
Absolution
Bad Spirits
Bad Traffick
Cargo
Claire Whitcombe Westerns, Books 1-3
Cruising for Death
Dakota Burn
Dark Return
Fatal Objective
Final Encounter
Kate Jones Thriller Series Vol. 1
Serial Date
Shadow of the Jaguar
Terminal Threat
The Body Market
The Last Deception
Vigilante Dead
Yucatán Dead
A One Way Ticket to Dead
A Plague of Traitors
Absolution
Bad Spirits
Bad Traffick
Cargo
Claire Whitcombe Westerns, Books 1-3
Cruising for Death
Dakota Burn
Dark Return
Fatal Objective
Final Encounter
Kate Jones Thriller Series Vol. 1
Serial Date
Shadow of the Jaguar
Terminal Threat
The Body Market
The Last Deception
Vigilante Dead
Yucatán Dead


Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm happy that you enjoyed my new protagonist, Mac! She's fierce, tough, and hard-headed--much like most women I know :-)
ReplyDelete