I read my first Harlan Coben about two years ago (I Will Find You), which was enough to give me a voracious appetite for his books (especially after the Netflix dramatisation of the same book). So, I’m now on a bit of a Coben bender.
This* had the same maze of plot twists and turns. The same intensity and intrigue. And the same superb quality of writing. Coben makes it so easy to get completely immersed from the very beginning.
This is a story (See About the Book below) of the lengths parents will go to save and protect their daughter from the grip of drugs, addiction and extremely bad choices. But her (new) world is beyond anything they could have imagined and the discoveries are dangerous and life-changing.
Well plotted, well characterised and brilliantly executed with a ‘well, I wasn’t expecting that’ ending. Took me all of a nanosecond to open the third of my stops of my Coben tour.
*Provided by NetGalley
See Also:


No comments:
Post a Comment