Search This Blog

Saturday 28 May 2022

Now You See Her by Heidi Perks

 

Intriguing and unputdownable, this is a psychological suspense thriller. I haven't read anything by this author before and was certainly impressed. It's one of those 'I didn't see that coming' sort of thrillers.

A thriller where a child goes suddenly and inexplicably missing is always emotionally charged, but this tests a friendship, parental love and a mother's unbreakable devotion to her child.

Extremely well crafted and written, it had me matchsticking my eyes late at night and vowing to read more by this talented author.

Whilst fully deserving of five stars, I just can't bring myself to part with them all. I'm keeping one behind because the standard of the writing was completely let down by the shoddy editing.





No comments:

Post a Comment